We’re excited to tell you about a major new release of PrivateEye Enterprise. This full upgrade has a lot of new features and improvements driven by customer requests, as well as core advances in security and performance. With customers around the world ranging from health clinics and banks to government agencies we know our customers like the product, but there is always room for improvement. In this major upgrade we have focused on the must-have requirements for the enterprise:
- Instant Protection. PrivateEye protects and clears the screen almost instantaneously, ensuring both security and user productivity.
- Discrete Operation. With faster and more accurate face detection PrivateEye 4.0 runs in a wide variety of lighting conditions from airports to coffee shops. Users will not notice it’s there until they need it.
- Eyes on the Big Picture. Significantly easier to use with a simplified UI, a streamlined wizard, and automated intelligence that adapts to learn about the user, PrivateEye 4.0 takes care of itself and lets the user stay focused on his work.
- Manage, Control and Comply. Tighter integration with Windows 7 central controls, including standard domain password integration, easy password resets, and deeper security controls. Your IT department will save time and money with self-service password resets, and get better control through central management and incident notification.
- Save Power and Money. Your mobile users will thank you when their laptop battery lasts longer, and your organization will save money by running greener with a lower total power consumption.
- Constant Security, No Exceptions. No need to pause PrivateEye when you go full-screen for a presentation. It now auto-detects and resumes when you’re done. PrivateEye can rema
in on all the time for your mobile employees, no exceptions, no accidental data leaks.
You’ll notice a number of improvements with a streamlined GUI that makes setup and use a lot easier. The setup wizard, for instance, takes just a few clicks, and then starts rapidly learning so that new users get optimal performance within the first few minutes.
The best way to see the improvements is to just to try it for yourself. PrivateEye Enterprise 3.0 customers can just download and run the installer, and your license will automatically convert to the new version. Our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) will figure it out for you if you have any issues. Of course, if you’ve tried the evaluation version in the past but wanted to see a bit more performance this is the release for you! Get it right now and start securing your enterprise privacy.